Have a story you would like to share? Every one of us has had a unique breastfeeding experience with our cleft affected child. Whether you have breastfed your baby fully, partially, at the breast, via a bottle or other method, or you wished to breastfeed your baby, but didn’t, for whatever reason – your story is a precious resource for other new parents.
Stories don’t need to be long (500-750 words is preferable). You might wish to include;
- the kind of cleft your baby has/had
- how/when the baby’s cleft was diagnosed
- whether you received breastfeeding information
- whether you were encouraged/supported
- how you went about feeding (both the early days and beyond)
- how surgery impacted your feeding choices
- how you feel/felt about your breastfeeding experience
Don’t forget to include a photo! (preferably 750 pixels wide or more).
Send to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.